Register Your Interest to Support our Bid
When everyone thought affordable 1Gbps Internet couldn’t be done, MyRepublic proved them wrong. Now it’s the perfect time to really transform Singapore mobility with seamless connectivity and big data plans. For that, we need your support!
Enjoy Special Offers with Our Thanks
To thank you for your awesome support, we’re giving away free shopping benefits and exclusive discounts to all our My4thTelco supporters. Check out our list of supporting partners below!
1. Register Individually or as a Group
Give us feedback on our proposed mobile plans and register your interest to help make our mobility vision a reality. Registering is 100% payment and commitment free. Have a question? Check out our FAQ.
2. Our Proposed Mobile Plans
These are the plans MyRepublic aims to deliver if we win the bid to become Singapore’s 4th telco. Register your interest in your preferred plan and get priority when we become a telco.
- 2GB Monthly Local Data
- 4.5G Network Speeds
- Additional Data Charges at $8/GB
- Unlimited Local Data
- 4.5G Network Speeds
- No Bill Shock
3. Fill in Your Details & Feedback
A confirmation email will be sent to you once your registration is successfully completed. Rest assured, we will not email you again unless you’ve opted for future updates.
Perks from our Partners
18% off storewide
$13 cashback with new sign-up
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I preorder these plans?
Does this mean MyRepublic is confirmed as Singapore’s 4th telco?
Why are you announcing these plans?
Do these plans include other services like Caller ID or international roaming?
Why is MyRepublic announcing only 2 mobile plans?
Do these plans come with a phone?
Are these all the mobile plans MyRepublic will offer?
Mobile Plan Registration Terms & Conditions
- A Fair Use policy will apply to all MyRepublic Unlimited Data plans to prevent abusive practices and illegal activities. Details of this Fair Use policy will be determined at a future date.
- These proposed plans are subject to MyRepublic being awarded a Singapore mobile licence and MyRepublic shall have no obligation with regards to these plans in the event that MyRepublic does not submit a bid or the Singapore mobile licence is not awarded to MyRepublic.
- In the event that MyRepublic is awarded a Singapore mobile license, the full details of the mobile data plans will be announced at a future date. MyRepublic reserves the right to make changes to the aforementioned plans.